When do commissions open?
My commissions open every other month or so. I support myself off of a combination of vending at conventions, commissions, and my Patreon, so I do not generally open more regularly than this, as I need to work on creating new merchandise and my other obligations.
The best possible way to know when I'm going to open commissions is to join my patreon or Ko-Fi $5 tier to join my Discord where I talk about my plans and current projects. Otherwise, please keep an eye on my twitter for commission opening announcements!When commissions open, I will usually state the best way to get in touch with me at that time. I often will open a google form where you can apply for a commission spot, and then I will reach out to you if your commission is accepted. This is usually Twitter DMs so I can keep all my customers on one social media platform :)
My commissions: overview
I offer a number of commission styles which I will list below! I can also base a style off of an existing piece I've done, and offer a quote, if you see something of mine in a style that you would like me to replicate to the best of my ability.I prefer to draw/am best at drawing:
• My Little Pony
All base prices below are assuming commissioned characters are similarly styled characters.I am willing to draw the following, but this will be priced approximately 50% more than my base prices:
• realistic humans/animals
• mechs (robots, cars, mechanical creatures)
• characters wearing armorI do not offer NSFW commissions.I accept 100% of payment before beginning a commission, in USD through PayPal.Very thorough info about payment, rights of the artist and commissioner, etc. can be found in my TOS at the bottom of the page.
Sketchy little pieces drawn in Procreate. Little to no shading. Pricing includes some delicate doodley elements in background.
$60 per character, additional based on complexity.
Color & Shade
Sketch is cleaned up into more refined lineart, art is shaded. Cel shading is my preferred style right now, but I can do a softer shade upon request! Let me know.
$90 per character, additional based on complexity. Very simple background elements included (sparkles, textures, etc).I have a number of different styles even within this category so if there are certain color palettes / brush tools that appeal to you from my previous work, please share with me so I have a good idea of what you're looking for in your commission!
Either lineless or very careful lineart, softer, painterly shading. Full "atmospheric" background included. More specific elements (like a specific setting, house, etc. will cost extra).
$250 per character, additional based on complexity.
Full color Posca marker!
This style of commission is offered mainly at convention settings. Paper size is 4.5x6 inches.
$90 per character, additional based on complexity.
Interested in a style of project not listed above?I've offered other types of work in the past that aren't listed here (icons, emotes, etc.), so you can contact me depending on the project and I'll see what we can work out!Thanks for your interest in my work! :)
Terms of Service
• By purchasing my services (art), you automatically agree to the following conditions.
• You will agree here to the policy of using the art for personal, non-profit purposes unless otherwise stated, and provide all image credits to me.
• You may use the artwork for personal use including but not limited to: avatars, phone or computer wallpapers, and personal website/profile displays.
• You reserve the right to print or create an otherwise physical reproduction of the Artwork as long as it is for your PERSONAL use only (ie. NOT for sale).ARTIST
• By commissioning me, you are purchasing my service as an artist only.
• I reserve the right to post your finished artwork in my gallery for any reason.
• I reserve the right to decline any project or client for any reason.
COMMERCIAL USAGE AGREEMENT
• If you, the client, wish to order a commission for commercial use, the total price of the commission, as well as any other royalties, will be agreed upon upfront.
• The following cases are considered commercial use: Reproducing and selling the artwork, publicly or privately, cases where you receive profit from a medium/platform where you have posted my artwork, (eg. Patreon, YouTube, Twitch, a personal site, business cards etc).TIER and % INCREASE
TIER 1 - TWITCH/YOUTUBE/TWITTER PROMOTION - 100%
TIER 2 - PATREON CONTENT/BUSINESSCARDS/ PERSONAL SITE - 200%
TIER 3 - REPRODUCING/SELLING/MERCH - 300%
• will only accept USD via Paypal as payment.
• It is expected that you deposit 100% of the price upfront before I start. No exceptions unless otherwise discussed.REFUNDS
• I can refund 100% of the payment only if I have not started working on the sketch.
• If I cancel a project, I will reimburse the lost fees and refund 100%.
QUEUE / SCHEDULING
• I usually take up to 3-5 days to respond to your initial commission inquiry.
• I reserve the right to take up to 3 weeks to begin work on your project, and an additional 4 to work on said project.
• I will work on commissions randomly. This means I will work on the piece I'm the most inspired/comfortable with at the moment.RUSH FEE
• Rush fees are at least + 25% of the commission. Fees might vary depending on the project and the timeframe provided.
• There may be slight differences between the samples in my gallery and the illustration you will receive.
• The commissioner must respect that my artistic style cannot be altered.
• You, the Client, are responsible for saving any information, images, and other digital data I provide.
• Any file you paid for will be available from me for a finite time only. I take measures to preserve most files for up to 3 months. However, I cannot guarantee against computer failure or accidental deletion or loss.
• I am not required to post your project in any public space, and if posted, I am not required to keep it there indefinitely. I have the right to delete or remove any public project, even if you paid for it, as you should have your own copy for personal use.